Gives advice on selecting skin care products and makeup, including tips on planning a skin care routine to handle individual problems.
The Ultimate Guide to Successful Makeup and Skincare for Every Woman of Color Who Wants to Look and Feel Her Best
* A complete listing of cosmetic products, tools to use, and professional techniques to design your best look
* The best products for your skin type and the best colors for your complexion
* What corrective beauty products to buy and what regular skincare regimen to follow
* Solutions to your beauty problems, including nutrition, nail care, and hair care
* Great advice from the women whose looks you love
""This is the book we've been waiting for. Fornay is a master.""
ALFRED FORNAY, a graduate of the State University of New York’s Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) and the City College of New York with degrees in merchandising and marketing, is one of America’s foremost authorities on skincare and makeup. He was Creative Director for Revlon Cosmetics’ "Polished Ambers Collection"; Marketing Manager for Clairol; Training Director for Fashion Fair Cosmetics; Beauty Editor for Ebony magazine; and Editor in Chief of Ebony Man. Fornay also served as the first male Beauty Editor of Essence magazine. He is also the author of Born Beautiful: The African American Teenager’s Complete Beauty Guide (Wiley).
Looking to add this information to your own website? Then use our Product Widget to allow you to display product information in a frame that is 120 pixels wide by 240 pixels high.